Thursday, April 2, 2015

That summer breeze

It's getting warm in Texas as of recently. Shorts, tanks, and sandals warm. The nights are absolutely perfect. The sun has been shining all day long & even when it goes down that blissful dry heat remains. 

I've never been one to embrace warm evenings through having my car windows down but people change, right? I never understood why people had the windows down and hung their arms out...uh hello that is just an accident waiting to happen. I'm so glad that I understand this concept a little better after tonight. It is so freeing. Freeing to the point where I get goosebumps down to my toes and I feel as if I am floating from cloud to cloud. 

I have a feeling I'm going to be counting down the minutes for late summer night drives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment